Was monitored again after antenatal class

Lulabell

Reaction score
...and I'm now 2/5th engaged. Getting good positive signs that labour will be sooner rather then later but no guarantees. Was strapped up to monitor and tightenings were registering above 100! Only went to speak about leakages I've had lately. They took swabs and will test them but she thinks it's not waters.

She said they are normally watery, clear or pinkish, or brown or green then it could be waters. She didn't think mine was. I'm really getting my hopes up now that I could go into labour sooner rather then later. Fingers crossed!

On another note, I'm getting another scan tomoro as reduced fetal movements. She wasn't worried tho. She said it was for more peace of mind then anything else.

Ohh bit of a rambling status. Sorry!xx

All sounds pretty positive. Did they say what it was if they dont think its waters?? xxx

Its all sounding like a good thing :)
Ive had reduced movements too so will mention it tuesday when i see consultant i didnt think much of it told midwife who said to keep an eye on it but it seemed to go up after MW (typical) but now low again- if there scanning you i better just incase so thanks for letting us know :)
Can you feel the tightenings then? Im just curious to know how high until its labour?? xx

Well I got monitored on fri and they were only going up to 50. Today they were going above 100! I felt it going tight and mild period pain cramps. But not painful or too uncomfortable. It was all a little strange. Lol. But she saiditsall very good signs. :) she said reduced movements could be a sign that labour may happen soon but cant say for sure. Time will tell. Lol. Also, she said I'm going to have a "decent sized" baby. Third person to say that to me now. Measure me at 41cm? Bit of a shock considering last midwife app I was 37.5cm.xx

You know what its scary how similar we are, im measuring 41 at 38 week too! Have had reduced movements and mild pains today but it doesn't seem to be doing anything.... maybe i will be engaged more when they check tuesday.... how strange would it be if we both end up having LO's on the same day lol xx

Thatd be cool. :) You never know! Have you been strapped to a monitor? You may be getting tightenings without knowing it. I had no idea I was! I'd been having tight feelings but not really thinking it was anything. Fingers crossed for both of us! Exciting! :) xx

sounds promising !! hopefully baby will be here soon then :) !!

oh wow ur getting so close, hope ur right and things happen this side of ur due date , so exciting xxx

Hope things do happen early for you now your fully cooked :)
Find it amazing how they've gone from 50 to 100 in a few days :eek:.
Hope everything goes well at your scan. x

Ive been hooked up to one but i was only 35 week and no tightings...

I have a feeling your close now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back