warning!!! addicitve game

helpppppppppp
im totally stuck on number 19 its the holiday one its driving me mad lol elaine u got a lot to answer for my whole family are being driven insane xxxxxxx

Rach, the holiday one is a quote from an American TV show (there are a couple of these)...... That's all you're getting !!!!! :wink:

Hypnorm - hold your cursor over the picture. You'll get a BIG hint in the status bar at the bottom of your screen.....

The clue is there. As Elaine says, Google is your best friend in this game. Try googling one of the words (the one which is a movie title) and the face is one of the actors in the movie. If you need me to tell you, I'll pm you the answer....

thanks tankett hun but im none the wiser :( i am completely stuck xxxxx

ok finally got it now stuck on 21 the symbols????

Hypnorm - you're on the right sort of track. You need to find a map of the area and find out what is under the black bit. It is the name of a place.

Rach - Think symmetry (sp?)

Wait till you get over 50!! I'm on 52 and have been staring at the screen for ages.

got it thanks tankett hun been stuck on 28 forever now trying 29 xxxx

I'm on 55 now and my head hurts. :? This is the latest I've been up for weeks, I need to go to bed because I've got to get up for work.

I'll be starting again at 8 when I get to work!! :wink:

stuck on 42 bass player??????? dont even know where to start on that one xxxx

Blimey Rach, you are whizzing through them now!!!

I've just done level 56. (oh and BTW, don't you just kick yourself when you work out 42!!!)

Thank you Tankett i just got your PM, i had done it like you said but i must have miss counted my OH was laughing his head off at me!!!

I still blame baby brain lol

Oh and Elaine for getting me hooked on bloody thing :D

I'm stuck at the level w the car symbols. OH told me what they all were - I'm totally car blind - but that doesn't help me at all!!! AAAAAARGHHHH!!!

the ? is the only car make begining with K

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back