warning!!! addicitve game

There's currently an advert on tv with a mad chainsaw guy (cartoon type thing) advertising this manufacturers latest diesel car.......

Level 58 - aarrghhh!!!

I've cracked the 50's (more through luck than anything else!!!!)

Now onto level 61.

I am soooooooo stuck on 65, I've tried everything and just get a complete jumble of letters.

Help anyone please????

Sorry to join the party late guts, but I don't get this at all! Still on first page. What does it all mean? Have tried typing start, applause, clapping, begin etc. Am i on the right track?

Sorry girls stuck on level 5 what a let down eh !!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME I'VE GOOGLED MONUMENT AND NOTHING IVE BEEN STUCK FOR 2 HOURS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

for the monument think about what it would look like from teh other side. a monument of faces.... I am stuck on 14 please help...

if any one gets really really stuck pm me and i will help :lol: :lol: i hate to see you all suffering lmao

LOL elaine you have drove people mad with this game!!!

Anyone close to the end??

I don't know about close to the end but I am certainly close to the edge lol :roll:

Me too. I actually didn't look at it yesterday because it drove me nuts the days before!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back