warning!!! addicitve game

I think I must be really thick cos I need help with them all. I'm still stuck on 21, the one with the symbols...

need loads of help on level 36 please , the answer would be even better lol :D

ok done 36 as usual just after iposted!!!!!

This game had killed my brain cells!!!! i lie awake in bed and try to think of the answer!!!! lol
Still on 31...spose its easy as it must be sign language/makaton!!
I have no will power anymore i just cant go on!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Anyone else completed it or coming close too ??

I am sooo stuck on 37 was on it last night and been googling stuff for what feels like Hours!!!!!

Probably dead simple but just can'y get it please help!!!!!

im stuck on 33 plzzzz help lol no clues just answer hahahaha :wink:

Wow!!! I love these type of things, can't believe I've missed this thread till now. I've been working on it for about 2 hours now (close call with the yorkshire puddings!!!!), and am on level 34.

Zor-El, level 33. Put the text into MS Paint, then invert the colours. You will see something happen, you then need to Google this to get another word. Hope that helps.

How on earth do you get these? i need help with them all, i dont know where to start!

Is there something wrong with the site?? I'm just getting that German page for everything. :?

Kim - it's a lateral thinking thing. If you had grew up with my Dad, you'd be a wizz at these too!!!!

The site seems to be back up now. I panicked there for a while!!

Okay, now I need a hint. What on earth is level 41 all about????

If it wasn't for the fact that I am already married, pregnant and definitely heterosexual, I would want to marry you Urchin and have all your babies!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

I have been sitting here for ages today, just googling anything that came to mind in between working, and getting nowhere.

THANK YOU!!!!!!

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

I am determined to finish this bloody puzze but really need some help on Level 43

I know i usually get it when i post so here goes.......

Its the Dwarfs and numbers one i have jigged about with them loads of ways but no good i need a big fat shove in right direction

Can anyone out there hear me scream lol

Me too Jo. I'm stuck on 43. Hmmm.....

If I get anything, I'll let you know (and please do the same for me!!)

I got it!!!!!

Jo, I'll pm you hun as I don't want to give too much away on here.

i have even been searching other Forums for clues but no good so far maybe you'll have better luck Tankett ( and of course i'll let you know)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back