Refuses to have a cover to keep warm.

BubbleOne

Reaction score
Phoebe just will NOT sleep with anything over her to keep her warm.
I had the same problems last winter when she was new born.
You name it I've tried it!! Blankets, sheets, grobags, cot quilt, my clothing etc.
Nothing works.

She had about 5 colds last winter and has just got over her first one this winter. We have the heating on all night to keep her warm but me and OH can't sleep because it's soooo bloody hot and all that stale air from the heating can't be good for her.

I now have my mum knitting an endless supply of jumpers for her to wear at night to help but it's just not enough to keep her cosy.

Any one going through the same thing or anyone got any ideas? :?

I was going to say gro bag but you already said it doesn't work. How about those fleecy sleepsuits with feet, you could put a regular sleepsuit on underneath and a vest, lots of layers are effective at keeping warm :)

Cheers guys!!

I went to Primark last week and got a couple of fleece baby suits. £3 each, absolute bargain!!

She has been wearing them at night for the last 6 nights and we haven't heard a peep and her snotty nose has gone!!

She must have been cold all this time :(

hannah is the same, she hates grow bags so i just put her her vest and fleecy sleep suit on and she always seems warm enough

My LO doesn't seem to like her gro bag either! I found out by fluke as the other night I put her fluffy, lightweight swaddle bag on her (unswaddled) and she settled immediately! I think she found the gro bag a bit cumbersome. I also love the fleecy sleepsuits and they look so cute in them don't they?

When they're older, sleeping bags are great. My son sleeps in one at my parents as he kicks off the covers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back