WANTED-Quinny Buzz parasol

sarah2807

Reaction score
Does anyone have a quinny buzz parasol they want to sell? -after a trip out in the sun today I have only just realised that a standard parasol won't fit onto the tube like handel of the buzz.

:D

I need one of these for my buzz too! lol! I don't think the hood shields out much of the sun does it?!

I need one of these for my buzz too! lol! I don't think the hood shields out much of the sun does it?!

No-the hood keeps half falling down.
I've bought one off ebay as it doesn't look like anyone has one to sell-it's not a genuine one for the quinny but it says it fits the frame of a quinny so I'm giving it a go-it was £10.99 (brand new) so if it works it's a good price compared to the original. :cheer:

I'll have to have a look! I don't know if I will be keeping my buzz for long though. I have just bought another Mutsy!

I'm on my 3rd pram and hes only 2.5 months! It hasn't arrived yet. If I don't like it when it comes I will put it back on ebay! If I do then I will be giving up my buzz (which has only being used twice)! I just don't like the front swivel wheel not being a pump up one. It makes it quite a bumpy ride.

I ordered the mutsy 3rider instead which has all pump up tyres!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back