Wanted~ Nintendo DS with/without games

How much would you be wanting to pay?

I have a black one in excellent condition (have always used screen covers etc) and I haven't touched it since Flod was born...

PF is my new addiction :rotfl:

debecca said:
How much would you be wanting to pay?

I have a black one in excellent condition (have always used screen covers etc) and I haven't touched it since Flod was born...

PF is my new addiction :rotfl:

do you have any games?

ive got a pink one i could sell box is torn on one side but the ds is good as new.only got ds and charger though no extras or games.how mch would you want to pay?

you can get them new from play.com and amazon for £90, name a price n i'll ask hubby lol xxx

BTW is it the ds lite not the mega old one?

mines ds lite yeah.got it at xmas for kiara but she ended up with 2 so shes used both.i guess id want around 50quid mark cos im trying to raise cash for caden a bumbo and walker.maybe OH wouldnt want pink :rotfl: :rotfl:

its for me, hes just payin for it lol. ur in scunny aswell arent you?? xxxx

aye certainly am.ive just had a look at it n it looks good to me.ive opened the box its got charger still in pkt lol.the usual destruction book n the ds.its even charged upfrom playin nintendogz on it :rotfl: ive found a braintraining game too if your interested dunno how much they go for ill have a look if ur interested

brilliant. no scratches or owt? would we be able to pick it up from you, save postage? xxx

nope just rechecked it.theres 1 tiny barely noticeable (and i mean you do have to look)scratch on the outside case as in top lid,but both screens are scratch free.kiaras very good with toys :D

okie dokie sold! lol havent asked my hubby yet tho, will let you know for deffo just after 6, till then...dont sell it!!! :hug:

:rotfl: :rotfl: yeah ok hun.dont think therel be a mad rush on it :rotfl:

we'll deffo take it please hun, do you want to pm me your address and to arrange when we can pick it up. xxx

Sounds like a good deal as you can pick it up! I'll keep mine for now!!

Let me know if you want games as I may have some to sell.

Stanley threw my DS in the bath so it doesn't work anymore :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back