Nintendo DS Games recommendations?

maybebaby

Reaction score
I got a DS for my birthday but haven't really got any games for it yet (only the Brain Academy one it came with). Can anyone recommend any good games to get?

I love professor layton and the curious village, I've just completed it. It's great if you like brain teasers and puzzles.

I have a great tip, get a RS D4, it allows you to download top games for free. It costs about the price of a normal game and then you just download all the games you want. A friend told us to do it and it is much cheaper than buying loads of games.

xxx

It depends what you like. What sort of games are you into?

I love the sim games so my faves are.

The Sims 2
The Sims castaway
Thes Sims Urbz

The mario games are good too.

An R4 DS is like a cartridge for your DS, it can hold a micro sd card so that you can use anything on your micro sd on your DS. You need to buy it and a micro ds online, then when it arrives you use the usb stick that comes with it to attach the micro sd to yor computer. You can then download games free online and put them onto the micro sd. Once you've done this you put it into the cartridge and then into the DS where you can play the games you downloaded. It's bit complicated to set up but great and saves loads of money.

Alex xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back