• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wanted: ELC rainmaker

daftscotslass

Reaction score
Does anyone have such a thing as Avent soother covers, you know the things that cover the teat (not the box they come in)? I've lost all of mine and am desperate for a couple for holidays! Don't really want to go out and buy more dummies for the sake of it.

I also got donated a crib from OH's workmate and was wondering if anyone has a winnie the pooh mobile (long shot I know but it's our theme) to brighten it up a little?

I hav some of the covers for the avent dummies - finlay only likes the Mam ones :lol: I'll bring them on thursday

I also have a winnie the pooh mobile but u ain't having it :lol:

daftscotslass said:
Does anyone have such a thing as Avent soother covers, you know the things that cover the teat (not the box they come in)? I've lost all of mine and am desperate for a couple for holidays! Don't really want to go out and buy more dummies for the sake of it.

I also got donated a crib from OH's workmate and was wondering if anyone has a winnie the pooh mobile (long shot I know but it's our theme) to brighten it up a little?

hi - dont know if youll be intersted but i have a mamas and papas barnaby button mobile in neutral colours will take a pic later

Bee said:
I hav some of the covers for the avent dummies - finlay only likes the Mam ones :lol: I'll bring them on thursday

I also have a winnie the pooh mobile but u ain't having it :lol:

Oh yer a star! Fair swap!

sartet said:
daftscotslass said:

hi - dont know if youll be intersted but i have a mamas and papas barnaby button mobile in neutral colours will take a pic later

Super duper thanks :hug:

DSCF0103.jpg

DSCF0104.jpg

there is the cot mobile at the top and a toy arch if youre interested, as you can see they are in excellent condition.

if your interested just make me an offer.

i have a winnie the pooh cot mobile if you want more info pm me.

Bumpity bump... does anyone have one of these that is lying around unused and needs a good home? DD played with one of these at the baby group we were at last week and was fascinated by it.

http://www.elc.co.uk/toy-41955

I have a rainmaker if you want it but by the time i charge a pound for it then postage be cheaper just to buy one for £6?

Thanks... will let you know. My local ELC doesn't have them and if I buy online from them they will charge me on top of the £6 for postage. Might see if OH can get it in Glasgow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back