freecycle

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
does anyone here go on freecycle.

we have got a piano for £20 (just the petrol). a brand new in the box ELC paddling pool for Liam. A 2 drawer filing cabinet which we were desperate for in our computer room and now it looks as if we have got the turf for our garden.

def recommend Freecycle.

Yes i do have just got a lovely 2 seater sofa and chair off there and we also got a garden shed and a new toddler bed for frankie aswell! I love a bargain me!!! :dance:

I used to freecycle but it just clogged up my email. i was getting upto 100 a day. i tried to unsubscribe but they ignored me so i had to abandon my email address. it just got too much to look through everyday. i did it mostly for my sisters new home... i also gave some stuff away too.

tangerinedream said:
I used to freecycle but it just clogged up my email. i was getting upto 100 a day. i tried to unsubscribe but they ignored me so i had to abandon my email address. it just got too much to look through everyday. i did it mostly for my sisters new home... i also gave some stuff away too.

You had the email settings wrong then, if you get the "digest" you get a mail for every 20-25 messages, so you get maybe 3 a day. Otherwise you do get tons yeah :lol:

I love freecycle, the only thing you need to remember is that its for giving aswell as recieving! We have cleared our shed and pantry of various odds and ends including 4 fiat wheels and a surround system. They were VERY gratefully recieved and we got such a great sense of satisfaction from helping out. If you have anything you dont want or need anymore then thats the place to get rid of it!

We recently got a 3-1 printer from it and im always looking out for books of any kind.

Freecycle rocks!

I love freecycle!! When we were clearing out our spare room to transform into Nursery we freecycled our wardrobe........and the girl who came & collected it with her OH was so grateful - it was for their first home (Bless)..... although I did promise it to a different woman the day before but she didn't turn up/ call/ respond to emails so it took a couple of days longer to get the space......but thats just one of them things.

I haven't actually got anything from freecycle, just donated stuff.........I have recommended it to friends too who are clearing their sheds/ spare rooms.

i love free cycle. got a buggy off there. graco one in good cond too :)

tis a fab place to get a bargain, and its always good to repay the them by offering too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back