*Wanted* Doppler

poochielove

Reaction score
I would rather get one off you girls as i want to know i am getting a decent one that works (if you no what i mean!)

I have a Hi Bebe one used it from 14 weeks till 22 weeks and then only occasionally till LO was born. Still has the same set of batteries it came with :shock: :lol:

Not sure how much you want to pay for one. Its not one of the cheaper £20 makes. IIRC it cost closer to £65.

Let me know if interested and I'll check second hand prices online and get back to you.

TBH i was looking for a cheaper one...moneys pretty tight at the minute but i want one for reasurance. Thanks anyway Sherlock :hug:

hi i have an angel sounds one but i dont have any earphones to it but i have got some gel. worked on me from 11 weeks and any earphones can be used in it. is £10 to expensive for you that including P & P?

xxxx

kimmumof2 said:
hi i have an angel sounds one but i dont have any earphones to it but i have got some gel. worked on me from 11 weeks and any earphones can be used in it. is £10 to expensive for you that including P & P?

xxxx

I pmed you hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back