Wanted - Couple of spare mobiles :o)

evemarie8

Reaction score
Now that I have gone back to work, Clark is spending time at my Moms house and also Brads garage, we have just spent a small fortune on two travel cots for him but he is still struggling to sleep at both because he is used to having a mobile over his cot, does anyone have any old ones I can buy??

oh i was going to offer you my old contract phone :doh: :rotfl:

sorry hun, we've never used cot mobiles :hug:

*Star* said:
oh i was going to offer you my old contract phone :doh: :rotfl:

sorry hun, we've never used cot mobiles :hug:

:rotfl: I am sure this area is for baby stuff only! Then again, Clark is partial to chewing a good mobile phone :rotfl:

i have a babiesrus winnie the pooh wind up one, it plays the winnie the pooh theme song. any good?

Mrs_Jay said:
i have a babiesrus winnie the pooh wind up one, it plays the winnie the pooh theme song. any good?

Perfect, just let me know how much you want and postage and packaging costs and I will send you payment however you want it!!!

evemarie8 said:
Mrs_Jay said:

Perfect, just let me know how much you want and postage and packaging costs and I will send you payment however you want it!!!
i've PMed you :)

Mrs_Jay said:
evemarie8 said:
[quote="Mrs_Jay":2sfr9n77]i have a babiesrus winnie the pooh wind up one, it plays the winnie the pooh theme song. any good?

i've PMed you :)[/quote:2sfr9n77]

:cheer: Payment sent, thanks Mrs_Jay!!!

Now I just need one more!!!!!

Forgot to say I have a couple of big sized summer hats too, I think you were after some?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back