• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

wanted Bumbo and baby toys

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
Bumbo (blue prefered)
Lamaze /fisher price ELC texture style toys
Cot mobile
Cot tidy
winter snowsuit size 6/9 months Colliers getting to big for the one he has
bootie slippers

size 2 totbots fluffies or little lambs (not bamboozle or cotton)

Thank you :D
Sarah :wave:

Have you tried this site for used nappies? http://www.usednappies.co.uk/

And blimey, you are using a snowsuit already? :shock: :lol: I've not come close to breaking out the all in one for Galen. Been making do with coat and blanket so far on chilly days. Yesterday was so warm here I ended up taking his coat off when we went out for a walk. I was in a tee and jogging bottoms was all. Heatwave :roll:

Sherlock said:
Have you tried this site for used nappies? http://www.usednappies.co.uk/

And blimey, you are using a snowsuit already? :shock: :lol: I've not come close to breaking out the all in one for Galen. Been making do with coat and blanket so far on chilly days. Yesterday was so warm here I ended up taking his coat off when we went out for a walk. I was in a tee and jogging bottoms was all. Heatwave :roll:

we have had some cold days latley it best for him to wear it when ive got him in the wrap sling as his top and trousers rid up

Geordie&Bairn said:
we have had some cold days latley it best for him to wear it when ive got him in the wrap sling as his top and trousers rid up

I was just surprised that its cold enough already where you are. We got some long socks for Galen when he goes in the carrier as we have the same problem with his trousers riding up :roll: We just went with a fleecy top so far when using it. TBH I don't know we'll get much use out of our snowsuit when it gets colder as he'll probably spend more time in the pushchair and in his bag thing in there. But I shall wash it today to be on the safe side and be ready if its needed.

I've got a navy blue snowsuit size 6-9 months that I'm not using. I'll take a picture tonight to show you :wink:

Ive got a blue bumbo if you are interested?

xxx

lisanat said:
Ive got a blue bumbo if you are interested?

xxx

Yes!!
Brilliant how much would you like for it? :D

Sylvie said:
I've got a navy blue snowsuit size 6-9 months that I'm not using. I'll take a picture tonight to show you :wink:

Thank you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back