Want to share some very special photos with you~ Underwater

sea-fairy

Reaction score
I was going through my comp and I found these, I am puttng them up here but Ill be deleting them in a while, I just wanted to share these with you,
what do you think??
(the bottom one is a photo of a photo in a frame hence the odd lighting its was to big to scan into comp!!)

12117059585645.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

img071-Copy.jpg

1-1.jpg

4.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

Wow, really excellent pics...I love the one of you (6th pic) together...just ace, thanks for sharing :D

love them !!! would love ones of leland like that , only trouble is i cant open my eyes underwater , never have been able too !

Wow they are amazing photo's and so clear.

great pics!! they are fasinating!!

wow!they are fantastis pics.Im glad you decided to share.where were they taken?and how old is your little mermaid in them?

helsekia said:
wow!they are fantastis pics.Im glad you decided to share.where were they taken?and how old is your little mermaid in them?

these were taken on his first birthday, by a professional underwater photographer.
He had been learning to swim from 9 weeks old, twice a week we went to the pool, as soon as he could walk he was jumping in, climbing out and jumpin in again, he refused to wear arm bands as he loved being under the water, Quite often we would go under together, swim a way with him just under me (the deeper they are the safer if is) then we would pop up and watch peoples faces as they were always a picture!!

WOW these are amazing!!!

And gosh you are so brave taking him to do that !!

awww wow they are amazing, I dont know if I would have the nerve to do that... I hate putting my head under the water

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back