• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

want to kill OH!

dina.marie

Reaction score
please tell me its not just me that wants to kill my OH! :evil:

to be fair on the bloke he hasnt actually done anything wrong i just seem to be snapping at him all the time!!! and i hate arguing with him then i feel guilty afterwards.

Its just over really small stuff like he started driving before id done up my seatbelt and he sometimes doesnt say thankyou for stuff, stuff that id normally think isnt a big deal but at the mo he keeps driving me insane! if i have to pick up his shoes from the middle of the living room one more time..........!

Anyway please tell me this is normal! i feel like im turning into a psycho fiance :(

I have explained this to my OH in relation to hormones (be they PMT or pregnancy):

" You do things that annoy me all the time. It is not that you suddenly start doing more annoying things, it is that my capacity to deal with the annoying things you always do is lessened and my tolerance for your normal level of stupidity lowers. Please take this into consideration. Thank you.!

:rotfl:

Mine is actually brill at the moment - in fact he got up at 6am on his day off to feed the dogs, iron my clothes for work and make my pack up so i could have a lie in (wondering how long this is going to last.......)

thats such a good way of putting it cuz thats exactly how i feel!

aww bless him, why wont my OH do that for me :shakehead:

You may print my answer off and show him by way of

SEEEEEE? THIS IS THE KIND OF HUSBAND I NEED!!!!! :lol:

I keep telling G how awesome your OH is babyblonde!!
I keep getting close to killing G. He keeps falling asleep early evening (like around now) and his excuse is he's tired.
I'm like i'm shattered but i'm awake. And other such minor violations of my personal laws haha.
xx

Awww - he's doing ok at the moment - sure he'll slip up sooner or later and I'll be right on here to tell you guys he's not such a saint afterall :rotfl:

Nah - he's brill. He's of the very traditional old school of thought which is that you don't let a pregnant woman lift a finger. It drives me mad at times - but has it's advantages. I have to do some things around the house - he works nights (usually 12hour shifts), is trying to finish decorating our whole house before August and trying to do the housework as well!!! He'll burn out!

My OH is quite supportive, especially in the mornings when I've got my head down the loo. He's started giving the dogs breakfast which is handy for me. However he says is is bored of me constantly having things 'wrong' with me i.e. when I feel sick I tell him, when I have strange stomach pains etc I tell him....

He said he wasn't very involved when his first child was born and as a result it took him ages to bond with her (that was with his ex). So I thought I'd involve him in all aspects of my pregnancy so he'd bond better - obviously he doesn't want to be that involved though. He doesn't seem as excited as me either - I've spoken to him about it and he's said he's more concerned with the financial side at the moment (trying to work out how we can buy stuff etc), and that sometimes it doesn't seem 'real' as when he goes to work etc he know's I'm pregnant but doesn't really think anything of it where as I'm pregnant 100% of the time and think about it constantly because I can feel things happening (like chucking up and having sore boobs). Maybe he'll be more excited after the scan when he's seen the baby again. I think he was excited at the first scan we had at 7wks.

Dina,

I am exactly the same!! I didnt sleep at all last night.. I think I am suffering from Insomnia! So anyway I have to get the train to London every day for work and me and my OH always get the same train.. 6:32am! I know crazy early! Anyway last night he said lets get the 6:09 instead and I said yes sounds good.. got up this morning and he said to me sorry, I am going to sleep in till later do you mind?? Do I mind?? Of course I mind!!! I got a right huff on.. like a 2 year old.. and refused to give him a kiss when I left.. then when I got to work I got in a massive tantrun because somebody had swapped my chair!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am officially a witch!!!

xxx

Awww bless you all ladies!

I've turned into a quite awful lass due to hormone turmoil and totally exacerbated by my not dealing with nicotine withdrawal particularly well - double whammy!! Collapsing into tears is a fairly regular occurance. My OH has also quit smoking in support but he seems to handle it SO much better than I do :-( He's actually been brilliant, like a small child at Xmas brimming with excitement!!

Still - I'm really hoping my grumps lift soon and keep on thinking for what a wonderful cause its all for!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back