~* WANT PERSONALIZED GRAPHICS? *~

kadesmummy

Reaction score
Want personalized graphics? Look no further =].

I just got PSP9 back on my computer so i'm one happy camper haha. I'm also at a loose end and really want to start making graphics again, i used to do them religiously the whole way through my pregnancy with Kade and come up with some pretty good stuff =], i also used to do customized graphics for some of my mummy friends over at livejournal..

Here are some of my examples [excuse the quality - these are old! and not my best] :

http://www.geocities.com/princessloriuk ... phics.html

I'm working on creating something just now - and i'll post it when i'm finished and you can request it if you'd like! =] and if that's a hit and keeps me occupied, i'll post lots more things in the future, what do you think?

xx

the link isn't working for me hun. But I think it's a lovely idea. Do you mean like the one you have in your sig (the kade david one)?

Xena said:
the link isn't working for me hun. But I think it's a lovely idea. Do you mean like the one you have in your sig (the kade david one)?

Yeah - stuff like that =], that link is working fine for me.. =/

xx

Working for me albiet it very slowly, off to have a nosey

xx

Edit...Just had a nosey..your very talented! I wouldnt even know were to begin!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back