Want a new hobby!

becca6289

Reaction score
Really want something to make but not sure what! Was thinking of something for baby but not sure what? Anyone got any ideas? X

What are you good at hun? Are you any good at sewing, drawing?? I've recently being practicing my sewing and am thinking of buying a sewing machine. I'd love to start making bunting or cushions etc.
Or maybe you could do something like card making/scrap booking. Or knitting/crochet, you could make lots of nice blankets for baby :) x

Rachaellius you should definitely take the plunge with the sewing machine :)

Last edited:
I went with simple, I bought a latch hook rug for babys room. You can also buy pillows etc or what about Cross stitch?

Photography! that always come in handy whether its photographing your little one or you OH, or even just some gorgeous landscapes for the wall! Knowing how to use your camera is always a valuable skill :)

I've taken up knitting, AGAIN lol

My new hobbies is a tennis. This is very good sport for me:)

Cross stitch or crochet for me. Relaxes me I love it

Scrap booking is a good hobby, you can make your scrapbook at home. I love making scrapbook for my family it is very fun to do. You will need to print some photos and paste it in the scrapbook designing is the best part for me.

I could really do with a new hobby.. being such an active person before getting pregnant, i was riding 6 horses a day, then going to the gym, i feel a bit stuck now as i work from home any ideas? xx

I'm also doing scrapbooking. Last Sunday I went to a mosaic workshop and made a lovely mosaic butterfly for my bedroom wall. It was actually so easy to do. Maybe try that?

I took up paper cutting last year, loads of great templates put there you can buy, especially baby themed ones.

Sometimes I'm in such a state of mind that I like to knit, but photography is best thing I've ever tried, maybe you should try it too...

I'm interested lately in baking with my daughter during weekends. We already tried some muffins and we'll do more like cakes next time.

I recently just started baking and also calligraphy which is a great stress reliever.

My sister recently took up knitting/crocheting and has gotten really good at it! She's made me scarfs, hats, shawls, it's great! Also, it may sound silly, but coloring is a great hobby. It's supposed to be very therapeutic. There's tons of things out there you can get into. I like the idea of photography too like a pp mentioned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back