Want a new hobby!

I do a couple of things I blog, and I also sew which is amazing, I am addicted to sewing things.

What's about homemade cosmetics? When I was pregnant at the first time, I had to stay at home, and this time was so boring! So I started to make homemade cosmetics. It's really interesting! And not hard to do. I use only natural components, eco-friendly ingredients. I search for the recipes on the internet and try it at first at myself and if it works, I sell it. I started selling from my friends, that posted an advertisement to the local forum and now I'm selling my cosmetics on Etsy. I buy ingredients in the pharmacy and in the grocery store. The packing I've bought here: http://allinpackaging.co.uk/, that's the cheapest store in the UK. That's all you need for making cosmetics.
This can be a hobby and a work at the same time.

Last edited:
How about painting your baby's room with a nice mural?

My wife and I are adventurous before she got pregnant. I have a couple of mud tires from 4wheelonline that we use for offroad driving with her, sometimes we just go for kart racing. Now we need something that is child-friendly activities that are worth our time.

I took a couple of creative writing classes and started working at writingpeak. I also spend a lot of time on Skillshare, as I've been really into photograhy recently. The process of editing amazes me, tbh, so I am trying to get a pro at it, instead of just using some default vsco fitlers

I believe that you need to develop and learn something new all the time. And this is exactly what I strive for, although lately I don’t always have time for it. I have a nursing paper that I'm working on nursingpaper.com Even though is a helpful resource, I still have most of the work to prepare I would like to start studying something new after.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back