• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****wannabmummy's baby is here! *****

Woooohooooo! Welldone hun!!! And yay for an April Fools baby!!!! Love the name too. Congratulations xxx

wow sounds like youve been through it but congratulations on your beautful baby xxxx

congrats hunni, you went through so much and have a beautiful boy to show for all your hard work. well done hun fingers crossed you heal quickly x x x

Congrats hun, he's lovely x

Sounds like we had similar labours!

Congratulations hunni he's beautiful and well done for coping with all you went through, hope your take it easy and recover quickly xx

Massive congrats! :). Wishing you a speedy recovery. Xx

congrats! so the royal sussex mucked up ur epidural like they did mine last week lol.

i had to go back in with my son on Friday in the childrens medical ward all wkend, so i was there whilst u were in labour and didnt even know it!

hope ur experience of the midwives and the post natal ward is better than mine, congrats again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back