Wannabamum's induction day!

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
Well hunny todays the day, 6pm this evening and I just wanted to say congratulations. I wont wishing you luck because you were born to do this Shell and you are going to be amazing, Im am so proud of you hunny its not been the easiest 9 months for you but youve done it. I love you hun, have a fantastic labour and Ill see you soon. :hug:

Good luck hun, hope everything goes well for u both :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Cant wait to read story and see pics!!!!!

Goodluck hunny :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

good luck hun hope all goes well cant wait to see some piccys :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awwww, what a lovely message by Alfiesmummy. Am sure you will be just fine, and will be holding your little one very soon :cheer:

Thanks girls im so so so so nervous!
I will text alfiesmummy so you all know how im getting on!
:hug:

Cant wait to hear the news!

Good luck Shelley!

oh how very exciting !!!!!!!!

all fingers and goes crossed for you today........ won't be long before you have you darling baby in your arms :hug: :hug: :hug:

wishing you a calm and easy labour...

can't wait to see the pics

Lots & lots of luck!!! I hope it all runs smooth, and we look forward to seeing snappy snaps of your gorgeous lo over the next couple of days :cheer: :cheer:

Hope it all goes well and LO is in your arms very shortly :hug:

:dance: :dance:
Just think u'll be holding Faith 2night
awww
so exciting
good luck :D:D
make sure u text somebody and omg
im jealous hehe

Good Luck - i'll be lurking about on here tonight to see how you're getting on!! :cheer:

good luck hun hope all goes well and you are soon holding your little one xxxxxxxxx

:wave: I bet you can"t wait to see your little one . GOOD LUCK HOPE ALL GO"S WELL I WILL BE THINKING OF YOU HUN :hug: :D :hug: :D :hug: X

Good luck hunny!!!

Cant wait for news xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back