wanna feel baby

roxane 1985

Reaction score
15 wks with second and cant wait to start feeling baby move, felt first at 16 wks and it was proper kicks, nothing yet not even tiny tiny flutters - baby dont wanna play lol

i never felt my 2nd baby move till i was 21 weeks on my 3rd now i felt them at 14 weeks x we be all saying when we 36 weeks omg the kicks hurt lol

I've felt some fluttering when I'm really relaxed in bed, I wasn't sure at first but Ive felt the same thing for last few nights and it certainly felt the same as my last pregnancy, I also felt my daughter like you when I was 16 weeks, guess each pregnancy is different, sure you will feel the little one soon. Do you have a Doppler? That got mine moving!

I've felt some fluttering when I'm really relaxed in bed, I wasn't sure at first but Ive felt the same thing for last few nights and it certainly felt the same as my last pregnancy, I also felt my daughter like you when I was 16 weeks, guess each pregnancy is different, sure you will feel the little one soon. Do you have a Doppler? That got mine moving!

yh did have one as heard LO but lost the doppler

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back