Walking Dead...

LilysMummy

Reaction score
Geezzzzzzzzzzz Lilys sleeping pattern has just smashed to bits and its killing me. I know i had it really good before and I think I took it for granted :(

She used to sleep 7-7 or 12hrs from when ever she went down

Now she fights me to death untill 8-9pm then shes back up at 12am and 5am every night and she just seems to want to play :wall: I dont know what to do with her. I honestly think shes starting to make me have PND (not just the sleeping but its pushing me over the edge :( )

Help someone pwease

aw hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

IS she still sleeping in the day? Maybe try and cut out her afternoon nap if she has one?

How long is she up playing for when she wakes?

She has one 15min nap in the day at about 12pm.

She up for 30 - 60mins each time she wakes. Then shes awake at 7.30am ready for the day.

LilysMummy said:
She has one 15min nap in the day at about 12pm.

She up for 30 - 60mins each time she wakes. Then shes awake at 7.30am ready for the day.

Sounds like lil miss...she has only 20 minutes in the day, goes to bed at 8pm, screams and fusses till 10pm when she finally passes out, is up at 12am, 2am, 4am and is up at 6am for the rest of the day... All the time she gets up it takes me at least 30 minutes to settle her and she still fidgets and head butts me, bites me, nipple tweaks me, kicks me... I wake up most days with a banging sleep deprivation headache and pain in my eyes... Its really hard... I've got no advice as I've tried everything.... but I offer you my sympathy... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I justify it to myself is that she is bright as a button and needs awake time, because theres not enough hours in the day and she needs to learn everything quick, if she sleeps all the time she's not learning anything.... What I want to know is how she can be so chirpy with no sleep.. :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back