Waiting to try; tracking cycles and using opk's as a hobby

Shellybean

Reaction score
I have just this month started using opk's so I feel like I'm actually working towards something, rather than just being in stasis with an unknown amount of time to wait until TTC. I had faint lines, no line, faint lines and now they appear to be getting gradually darker, which is exciting! This is the height of excitement for me. TTC is a major obsession of mine even thought i'm not trying yet! I'm excited to join your community and to start interacting with women in a similar minset finally. Hello to you all! :wave:

Hi welcome and fingers crossed you can start ttc soon

Hello and welcome, I love using opk’s too. In fact, I’m quite obsessed :D

Hello and welcome! Good luck on your TTC journey, hopefully you won't have to wait too long to start trying. x

Hello and welcome :)
you will very easily become a :poas: !!

I have been TTC for 2 months now and casually used the opk's but after AF is finished I am going to do it religiously.

:thanks: so much for replies, I love reading on this forum, I can relate so much, I remember last time. I had two daughters in 2010 and 2012 and can't wait to do everything all over again, good luck to you all :dance: <3

Hi Shellybean:wave:
Welcome to WTT! When are you starting TTC for real? I keep pushing my start date back but currently I'm hopeful for October. We've got a lot going on the next couple of months so fingers crossed the time will fly by!

x

To be honest, I can't get a straight answer out of OH about when we are going to actually start TTC, but he's totally on board, we are both 25, he has never had any children and he's understandably nervous. I'm hoping maybe next year at some point
When I first met him he hadn't considered settling down with anyone or having children, and now he wants to get married and have at least two children together :)

My fella was like that didn't even think about getting married or having babies till he met me

When I first met him he hadn't considered settling down with anyone or having children, and now he wants to get married and have at least two children together :)

That's lovely<3 Hope it happens sooner rather than later for you. x

Hi :) I am waiting to try too! Have already lots of tests and Femometer and app ready lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back