Waiting for cot!

Nic36

Reaction score
So excited... Expecting delivery of our new cot today!!!

The nursery is really starting to take shape now. Finished painting at the beginning of the week, got a bargain nursing chair second hand for £30 on Tuesday, and now can't wait for the cot to arrive. Fingers crossed hubby will agree to put it together tonight!!

Can't believe just how different the room is looking... Starting to look like a little girl's room now :) :) :)

How exciting !!!!.....I can't wait to sort out our spare room but looks like it won't get done until after christmas but hopefully ordering the cot at weekend.

We ordered ours ages ago - that was exciting too! - but delayed delivery until we had the room a bit more ready to receive it!!! Have you decided which one to get? X

Think we are getting the tutti bambini katie oak cot....... unless i change my mind again ! lol......what are you getting ?

Ours is the Winnie the pooh one from toys r us - and it's just arrived!! Woohoo! Now just need my man to assemble it... Can't wait!

Hope you manage to get yours ordered - at least once it's ordered you can tick another thing off the list! :)

Oohh... Just looked at the one you're getting... It's lovely! They sell it in tescodirect - If you have tesco club card points you can double them on furniture until beginning of december...! Xx

I really like yours it's lovely ! we looked at that one. We are on the same wavelength with the tesco vouchers thats what I plan to do as I have £50 in clubcard vouchers which means I will be able to knock £100 off it.
I did plan to get the ikea gulliver cot but I decided against it plus by the time i've used my vouchers will cost roughly the same as the oak one.
Bet you can't wait to assemble the cot post some pics can't wait to see it !

Last edited:
Tesco deal is definitely too good to refuse... We're going to get quite a lot of bits from there too as we have amassed loads of vouchers... Moses basket and stand, bedding! Saving half the price makes sense.
Will hopefully post pics when all sorted! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back