Following on from painting the nursery thread ...

nemlin

Reaction score
We spent a good few hours (and a few too many pounds... :blush:) in Ikea yesterday and got loads of scrummy baby things and most of the furniture we wanted. As I mentioned in the previous thread, my hubby has to get everything done and dusted immediately, and had we not got home at 10 pm last night we would have started putting things together then :lol: So today we've done as much to the nursery as we can - I took a few pictures along the way.

Firstly, we had to paint the room (it was an icy blue, and felt very cold) We had a day off together during the week so finished this job early on
P1020495.jpg

We then added a wardrobe, cot and tub chair
P1020507.jpg

And of course the compulsary soft toys!

P1020508.jpg

Trying out the new cot bumpers (still not decided on cot linen, may end up making sheets etc as not seen anything yet that we both love)

P1020510.jpg

Last but not least, the bargain of the day - mobile from Ikea that was only about £6 :dance:
P1020513.jpg

Just awaiting our window blind and some canvas art works to complete the room, we have a changing unit on order, and then all we need is our baby! We are both very pleased so far with this room, we were a little anxious that the yellow was too bright but the white furnishings have softened it considerably. We're both knackered now after a hard day's grafting but so satisfied having very nearly finished one room in our home :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back