Waiting for BFP after M/C

Slinky Sarah

Reaction score
Hi ladies. Well my AF is due i think on the 29th of feb. If witch doesnt arrive i will be testing 1st of march....which coincidently is my Angel's Due Date. I have had no symptoms at all this months tbh, and im starting to feel like im not sure if i want to get my BFP this month with it being on my Due Date...
I dont want anyone to think i have replaced my Angel. Yes i was only 8/9 weeks pregnant but it was still my baby. I cant wait for my BFP but i just cant help thinking im being disrespectful to my Angel if i do get it this month. I cant tell my OH this cos i dont want him to think im not ready for a baby with him which i am and i dont want to make him feel bad.
Well anyway, after that huge ramble....Good luck for all you ladies testing and i hope i get my BFP soon too..... :hug:

it dosent matter when u m/c it will always be a baby, so i tottaly agree with you there.
Even if you do get a bfp it will never replace ya loss, but instead of testing on that date whynot test the day after, if u dnt want to associate the dates. its a new baby with a new soul, the other baby is waiting for you in heaven. You will always remember no matter wot the outcome. so dnt be to harsh on yaself hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back