waiting for af :(

Tasha20

Reaction score
Well I have kept away from the forum to try and take my mind off it all.

I got my negative monday 23rd and the bleeding stopped on 22nd.

I am waiting for af to arrive and I hope it dont take too long :pray:

We have been bding everyday just incase I ov early as I read that was common.

Just cant wait to get pg again :(

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: i can sympafise i fell the same :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: lets hope you've been caught this month
sending baby dust xxxxx

mine didn't take long - but it was a strange one. i never really got my cycles sorted after i fell with this one.

fingers crossed you won't have to wait long :hug:

It is a horrible wait for the first af - mine was 7 weeks. I got through about 30 cheapie tests before it finally come.
Hope your comes quickly (or not at all!) :hug:

i've just had one day of spotting, when it came i was so relieved because i thought it was my first AF too after MC. But it was so light it wasnt really there the next day. I dont know whether to class it as an AF or not??? I really understand aswell, i cant wait for mine to start ttc again xxx

Know how you feel Tasha, I'm waiting to ov and no idea when that's gonna happen. Last time it took 4 months for my cycle to return :( . Hope you don't have to wait too long hun, or better still you get a BFP first time around - good luck x

Sorry for your loss :hug:

When I had my M/C my AF eventually came 5 weeks after and now my cycles are kind of gone back to normal, I was on a 27 day cycle before and now my first AF was 30 days then 28, then 26, so I am hoping if I dont get BFP this month that it will go back to the normal 27 days!!!

Good luck hun

Kate xx

Hey tasha i was desperately waiting on my AF returning too and finaly after 24 days it arrived on monday which isnt to bad as my pre PG AF's were 25/26 days. Il keep my fingers crossed that she isnt too long in coming for you :hug:

:hug: Thanks everyone

I am still waiting for bloody af :( I am going to do a pg test on sat, doubt I am pg though, just wish my af would hurry up so we can try for our baby

i was thinking of you this morning and was going to drop you a pm asking if AF had arrived yet.

Hope she isn't much longer :hug:

:hug: Thank you Sam.

Well I did a pg test with a 10miu one and it was neg, im ok about it though just want the witch to come so I know where I am with my cycle.
I hope the wait wont be too much longer :pray:

Hi Tasha, i got my 1st af yesterday, hope yours doesnt take too much longer to arrive :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back