Waiting for af still .....

1986princess

Reaction score
Hey girls it's been 35 days after I stopped bleeding from d&c when should u expect af to arrive? Then I know where I am cycle wise! Pfft! Hope ur all ok! X

It can take a while for your body to get back to normal hunny, i had a very long cycle after my mmc but she did turn up in the end. Hope she makes an arrival for you soon x x

I read it can take anything from 3 weeks to 6 weeks. Hope she turns up for you soon. It's always good to know what your body is doing. xx

my first cycle after mc was pretty normal but then this one has been a bit to pot......so i think it can take a while xx

I had a mc on the 19th but am gonna try to get a:bfp: without waiting. let me know how it goes for you hun. have you been waiting or ttc? x

I had a mc on the 19th but am gonna try to get a:bfp: without waiting. let me know how it goes for you hun. have you been waiting or ttc? x

Iv not been trying as such just not using anything n having sex when we are in the mood just so it happens wen it happens! Were just buying a house so that's taken a bit of a priority as a project for me, so hoping the distraction mite leave me with a suprise! I'm waiting for af to arrive now getting a slight crampy sensation so hopefully wnt be long til I know where I am cycle wise! Hopefully we will both have bfp soon!! X

Hi Princess after my first mc it took 35 days, this time around i am on day 58 and still waiting..... don't think i've ever been so eager for af to arrive! :)

58 days? Omg! Have u been actively trying? Might be worth doing a hpt if it doesn't show up n there r no signs! It's happened to a few ladies on here! X

Lots of :hugs: to you ladies who are waiting to get their cycle back. Wishing you AF ASAP.

Hi Princess :)
no i haven't been trying i start my new job in may and didnt want to get pregnant before that,so i am gonna try again in about 6 months time. I hate the fact that i want to try but i can't because of my job. I just want af to come so i know where i am with my cycles again! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back