Wahey!

Vicki83

Reaction score
Just ahving a clear out of all my old letters and i come across my boots parenting club one with all my vouchers still in it!

So tomorrow i'll be going to get my huggies starter kit, my no7 product, mediteranean product, mask and my triple points!!

I should clear out more often! :lol:

:lol: I'm trying not to go too overboard just now, as i've got another few weeks befopre LO arrives, so i'll need plenty to keep me occupied!

Those Boots vouchers are awesome, you come out feeling like you have spent loads but you havent spent a penny!!

i had completely forgot about mine! right, trip to boots tomorrow! hehe

If you cleared out more often you wouldn't find good surprises.. I do that now and again too.

Icecream said:
If you cleared out more often you wouldn't find good surprises.. I do that now and again too.

:rotfl: feels like christmas when im cleaning out my draws.
I find all sorts of things id totaly forgotten about.

Its only your first day off work and already your clearing out cuboards????? You mad woman! lol

I had 2 sets of vouchers sent to me :dance: But I passed some on to other people ( including Jade89!) So I wasn't too greedy!!!

I had a clearout of our filing box downstairs and found some tesco's vouchers so I will be using them up next week!

Lyndsey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back