Vivid Birth Dreams

star fish

Reaction score
I've been having a few of these. Last night I drempt I went into labour and we went to the hospital and I gave birth very quickly, OH said total labour was an hour and a quarter, and it was all relatively painless and I was so happy and relieved! I'm gutted it was just a dream. The funny thing was i dreamt the baby was a girl when we are definitely having a boy.

Anyone else having this sort of thing?

Not yet, but I remember my sister telling me that she dreamt that her girl was born and she didn't have any clothes to put on her, so she was freezing and naked. So than she started to buy baby clothes. Maybe it's a sign? That you will have a wonderfull labour?? Hope so! :)

Not had labour dreams but have started to have baby related ones.

No labour dreams here but I dreamt I was a prostitute last night! A high class one mind u

I had a dream that I gave birth siddenly at home when I was only 21 wees pregnant and the baby was still covered in all that white stuff and I tried to push it back in but it just fell out again so I went to the hospital hoping they could put it back in but all they did was take baby away to check it and then returned saying "she" was fine and i could take her home. lol.

Also in that same dream, the baby wasn't caucasian like me and my husband and she could talk and had gold teeth. lol.

So yeah, weird dreams are definitely happening with me. lol

x

no baby dreams yet but never usually remember dreams either, i wake up and feel them slipping my mind! so annoying x

No labour dreams here but I dreamt I was a prostitute last night! A high class one mind u

Oh well you may as well be ambitious not any sort of old prossie looooool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back