Vitamins

jo jo

Reaction score
Hi All

When did you start taking pre pregnancy vitamins? Before TTC or just while TTC??

Also, which vitamins do you reccomend?

Thanks

I started taking pregnacare as soon as we decided to start trying.....I have now been taking it for almost 2 years and am broke :rotfl:

first time i ttc i just took folic acid, as soon as i had my implant removed. now im taking a pregnancy multi vitamin with folic acid in it, cant remember the brand but i can take it pre and during pregnancy and breast feeding. this is my 2nd month taking it ttc. they say that u should take folic acid atleast 3 months before ttc.

I take pregnacare (the one with 2 tablets, 1 being omega 3) and its expencive but worth it if it gives the baby when i have one the best :D, its recomended to start taking them 3 months before ttc

Ill get some today then. I'm already taking iron because im anaemic. Not sure if i should take iron and the pregnacare or just pregnacare?

The doctor told me to take 200mg of iron for 2 months.. Does anyone know how many mg are in pregnacare?

i just had a look they have 17mg, it might be wise to go to your doctor and ask him to put it down a bit as you want to take prenatal suplements

i take sanatogen pro natal have been taking it now for several months. they do recommend taking them 3 months before ttc x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back