• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Very very proud mummy moment!

MrsR

Reaction score
DD (7) was watching tv when an advert for water aid came on. She sat watching it and at the end asked me all sorts of questions. When I'd answered her questions she immediately said 'I want to give my pocket money to them'! I am so proud of how thoughtful and loving DD is!!! Long story short we decided to sponsor a child through ActionAid as that way she can write to the child and be more involved and understand more clearly how she is helping. So she is now sponsoring a little girl in Pakistan (ActionAid have worked hard to find a little girl around DD's age (the child is actually 8) which I really appreciated) and is currently drawing her a picture and writing a letter to her! :D

Ignore any mistakes-my iPhone is addicted to autocorrect!

so lovely, we sponsored a child through same charity for a few years and sent lots of letters and had really lovely ones and pictures she'd drawn in reply. a really lovely thing for your dd to do and she will enjoy it too I'm sure

Thank you for replying x oooooh good to hear a positive experience! We hope to do it for many many years x

That is lovely, so thoughtful indeed, what a sweet little girl - hope mine turns out like that!

Thank you all so much!!! X x x

Aww bless her!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

oh how cute! what a lovely thing for her to want to do!
XxX

Ahh Helen, I can see why your proud, that's lovely, and by you following up and sponsoring like that, she will be really able to learn from it - well done

:) lovely memories for the future these are the moments you can look back on that will fill you with happiness what a lovely moment, bless her XXX

Aww that's just amazing! Made me smile just reading it! :love:

Awe that's so lovely! What a fantastic daughter you have x makes such a difference to see kids that age thinking of other first <3

Thank you all for your replies x x my eldest sister has sponsored her a guide dog for Christmas as well which she's super excited about!

How lovely, such a caring daughter is a also a beautiful reflection of the caring loving family she is in herself.

Your daughter sounds so lovely and thoughtful xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back