Very Tmi loss q :/

Danti

Reaction score
Well I was bleeding up until mid last week after having Lo, it'd started to peter out for a while but hadn't had any blood free days till last week. I had 2-3 days of nothing and was well happy it'd finally stopped but it started up again sat night/ yesterday morn, difference being its not brown anymore, its more black with fresh red bits and stringy clots! It's gone heavy again too.. Should I be worried? Sorry for the tmi :S xx

I'm just going to assume it's af starting up again. Oh well.

Didn't want to read and run but I'm not sure. I would ask hv or doctor just to be on the safe side

I would ask hv hun.

My bleeding would come and go again for about 6 weeks but if your having clots its probably better to ask as i was told to let them know if i had any.

I'm sure its nothing to worry about though hun... My friend had one the size of a really large pebble after her first and shes now on baby no2

Hey hunni.

This happened to me and i ended up having swabs taken.. It came back i had an infection and was put on antibiotics. Not saying this will be the case with u but just thought i would share what happened with me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back