Very Scared!!

katsmith80

Reaction score
What a traumatic week I've had!!

I only found out I was pregnant last week due to the fact that I was suffering with period pain like cramps and bleeding which lasted 24 hours. I'd had my period the week before!!!

I was admitted to hospital where i had a scan (too early to show anything) and an internal exam (cervix was closed! phew!!).

I had repeat blood tests on Monday (hCG 407), Wednesday (hCG 438) and Friday (610).

Everyone seems to be very unclear as to what is causing these unusual hormone levels - although they are not doubling, there is a definite difference in the increase of hormone levels at the beginning of the week compared to the end.

I was actually booke din to have a laparoscopy on Saturday but wouldn't consent to it because they're not convinced it's ectopic and I thought a GA would be too risky to myself and the bean.

One of the doctors think that the funny signs and symptoms could eb due to me having got pregnant whilst I was taking the pill and now I've stopped taking it (after eight years) I'm getting withdrawal signs.

Anybody else experiencing anything similar??

I am very reassured by the fact that other people seem to be going through bleeding and cramps too, it's nice to know I'm not alone.

I've got a scan booked for next Tuesday along with more blood tests (i'm turning in to a pin cushion!!)

I was only on the pill for 12 months so haven't experienced that. How far on are you? :hug:

I hope all goes well hunny

I know how you feel like a oin cusion i have had my second blood test today & might need another friday or monday

:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back