Very Random Question

amzhunny

Reaction score
Hey all,

I am currently planning my wedding and i have had the most trouble deciding on my colour theme- i have seen the colour i want but cannot find i anywhere for a name of it or anything.

Did you watch neighbours - the rosie/frazer wedding look on www.neighbours.com the colour of the bridesmaid dresses is what i want.

I need help finding a name for it apart from purply pastely colour lol

hehe, i am the same its really frustrating me.

Dave keeps saying its lavender but its no where near a lavender colour lol.

I'd say like a Mocha colour but it kinda has like a purply tint :think:

Ooh, thats a lovely colour - I would say its quite plumy! :D

A good idea if you need to describe the colour to people (florists, caterers etc) is to go to b & Q, homebase or equivilant and get some paint charts. Hopefully you'll find one that matches then its easier to show people the colour you want. :D

lol a cock flavoured lolly pop lol..!!!

yeah i will dp did look @ chrts online but no joy ha

Amzhunny i would take a pic of the dresses from neighbours into a wedding dress shop and im sure they would be able to help you :)

midna said:
Good idea above lol ...besides I wouldnt listen to much I say at the moment Im about as much use as a cock flavored lollypop. :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: Mmmmm

I'd have said it was a Dusky Rose colour!

I would say plum colour - hope you find what you are looking for x x x

I'd say it's a deep mauve or a heather colour.... :think:

It is lovely! A bit like aubergine colour
Aubergine20Duchess20Satin.jpg

midna said:
indigo? i cant see no dress lol?..and I dont watch neighbours what help am I ...good luck loool.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: @ your avatar! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I would say it's mauve- it's a gorgeous colour though. It remind me of those lavender sweets ....what are they called..... :x :wall: my brain is soo out of order!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back