Very quiet :/

tinks88

Reaction score
My lil man is normally quite active but today hardly anything id say two lil kicks at most since this morning...and everything that normally makes him move isnt working :( dont like it when hes lazy as least when im getting loads of kicks I know hes ok grr

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

I had a quiet day yesterday too, but bub is making up for it today!

At this stage it is difficult to get an accurate pattern to movements though? As they still have plenty of space to "hide".

Keep an eye and if no joy by tomorrow ring your MW

I am sure little man will be going nuts again tomorrow

xxxxxxxxxx

Hopefully it doesn't mean a thing! I had similar last week, barely a movement all of wednesday eve and thursday and I was panicking! Thursday eve I got the doppler out and realised she must have moved positions so that I just couldn't feel her so much as h/b was more difficult to find than usual.. low and behold literally half hour after I put the doppler away I felt lots of squiggling and pushing and then movement seemed to get back to normal!

I think they just love to worry us!

Neck a freezing cold drink that'll wake monkey up ;) I fell in second Tri & was worried out of my mind all went quiet but they move to get away from cold things so it really helped calm my nerves!

I'm sure baby has decided to play hide and seek!xxx

Yeah I got the doppler out and his hb was all over the place :/ it was deffo his hb as it was like a hard thumping at 158 but then dropped to under 100 and it was still his as it was still the hard thumping then came straight back up and I seen it on the lcd screen...argh I hate being a worrier, I deffo didnt pick up the placenta or my hb as they all sound diff to his hb its hard to describe hoping he is just being lazy today xx

hopefuly he's having a lazy day and just turned round so you don't feel the movements x

I had same probz n went maternity n the heartbeat was there soo they said he was fine :) dont worry well try not to worry x

Try not to worry, all sorts of reasons for a bit of a quiet day!
On Tuesday LO had a really quiet day, i realised that evening I hadn't felt anything for a day and a half and got a bit panicky so we got the Doppler out and all was well. Next morning still nothing so got it out again and it was absolutely fine! Now since Wednesday evening it's been more and more active and today has been seriously wriggling and my bumps noticeably bigger so I don't know if the baby was exhausted from a bit of growing maybe?
Also had my 24 week appointment with midwife on Thursday and she said baby would have been having a 'grumpy day' lol. And it's gone all breech so I'm getting kicks in wonderful places that at first werent quiet as noticeable!
Sorry that was rather long,main point was still don't worry! :) x

I wouldn't worry to much hun my Lo has really activit days and then sometimes less I normally just lay down see if he moves.
Hope your Lo starts moving againg soon for you :)

Try not to worry to much hun I am sure everything is fine. I didn't have ANY movement for 4 days so I went for an emegency scan. Babys heartbeat was fine but still no movement must have been having a VERY lazy week. I would never leave it 4 days though they said 1 day at most. So if you are still concerned tomorrow give them a call. But they haven't formed paterns with their kicking yet lady scanning me said that wont come until about 26 weeks.

xx

I forgot to reply in here lil man has been kicking and punching this afternoon lol think I woke him up with a cold shower(no hot water :( )
At least now I can relax and enjoy his kicks again until next time hes quiet lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back