very generous, i take back everything i said!

suzie1011

Reaction score
i know i have said some mean things about my in-laws and i havent always seen eye to eye with them but last night they gave me and OH some very generous offers.

firstly both OHs mum and nan are ill. his mum has breast cancer and is always in and out of hospital, and his nan has advanced bowel cancer, and basically not long left.

firstly his mum offered to pay for all of our wedding if we move it to this august so that they can both be there. OH and i are still discussing whther to take them up on it.

Not only that but they have offered us his nan's house. she will stay there for a little bit longer, then move in with his parents. its a 3 bedroom semi-detached house with 2 big gardens in a nice area. no rent/mortgage to pay, just bills. we can move in in about 8 weeks!!!

i'm so overwhelmed by this offer, but they wanted to keep the house in the family. his mum said, "there's room for a nursery!" and winked! lol

I HAVE A HOUSE!!!!! A NICE HOUSE!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:hug: sorry about the circumstances but that's great news xxx :hug:

i know! i'm happy in a sad way. if that makes sense.

i just cant believe i'm going to have my own house!!! and its closer to where i work too!

It sounds like a amazing offer - take it hun!!!

Just so sorry about the circumstances! xxx

in a way it feels like things are falling into place, just wish it was in different circumstances.

Wow! That is fantastic news :cheer: (although obviously bitter sweet :hug: )
How generous of them, esp in this financial climate
I hope you can move the wedding so they can all share in your special day :D

bloody hell what an offer... wish some one would offer me something like that, like you said its a shame how its come about BUT wow take it and enjoy it hun xx

Its a shame that his mum and gran are both ill at the same time, it must be so hard for him right now.

As I said in the wedding thread I would definately move the wedding forward if I were in that position.

As for the house....wow!!! How fab will it be having no rent or mortgage!! That is gonna save you sooooo much money! That was lovely of them to offer you that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back