Very feint line....!!

Anna Marie

Reaction score
Still in shock but I think I may be preggers again... !!! I had no idea about my cycle this month as in jan I had my first period since lara was born but I have been in bed for a few days with this awful flu thing and last night I realised that AF had not arrived either... so did a couple of tests and yes.. very very feint but both were positive!!

I am very freaked out.. not because I am not happy, I am over the moon but because we were not trying and so this is rather sooner than I had planned.. i wanted to wait a year or so but wow how exciting.. a little sibling for lara.. fab!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway I am not getting overly excited.. I am not having any preg symptoms and this flu has really knocked me for six so I just hope that my dodgy immume system can cope with all this and pregnancy too, it hasnt in the past so fingers x'd everyone .....!!!

xxx[/i]

Go to a family planning clinic for a free test or get your doc to confirm it. The worse part is when you think well am I or aren't I? Did you recently have your baby? Maybe just maybe your body may still be producing the pregnancy hormones if you did recently have Lara. I don't know if that's possible this is my first pregnancy so I don't know how your body works after you have a baby.

Yay thats great news-congratulations! Makes me broody-i can't wait to have another one!!

Amy xx

Well I was pregnant but am now bleeding so another early miscarriage for me

:( :( :( :(

I guess I feel a bit numb about it as it was all a surprise anyway.. natures way of telling me my body was not ready or strong enough.

When I feel sad I just have to look at my little Lara smiling at me and the world seems an OK place again :angel:

Thanks everyone, I am upset but I have been here before.. this will have been my 4th miscarriage so I suppose the thought it may happen is always in the back of my mind. As we werent trying I am not so sad... just made me realise that I would like to start trying again and once I am feeling better and have no cold / flu I will start charting again.

And anyway little Lara keeps me very busy so not much time to dwell on it.

thanks for all your support xxxxxx

Hi

So sorry hun , its great you have Lara to keep your spirits up, and i hope when you do start trying that everything will work out for you .
:hug: Katrina

sorry to hear your news hun! wishing you ALL the luck in the world for the TTCing xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back