Bloody test sticks!!!

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by -, Jun 17, 2005.

1. Guest

I just wanted to let you guys know who are having a hard time with HPT's, I've had another look at mine to compare and they are all over the place! I have now done 4 in total (due to bleedin/disbeleif etc and obv all are positive. The two with the strangest respnses were the same brand!

20/05/2005 - simply fertility.com ultra early test - 2 days after missed Af - feint but clear positive!

31/05/2005 - Boots +/- test - VERY bright HELLO I'm here test!

7/06/2005 - Boots +/- test - Quite feint positive result, the indicator which shows it has worked was brighter! :? but a definate positive still.

16/06/2005 - Clearblue +/- test -Good strong positive result again.

So they really can be all over the place - and even if it is feint - You're still PG!!!! The feintest one I had was probably the one on the 7th of this month! the ultra early was pretty damn clear - but obv now the hormone is stronger it's a mega hello test fror clearblue, even at the end of the day!.

Keep positive girls who get feint lines - I was 7 weeks PG when I got the feintest! :lol: