Very early Syptoms that resulted in BFP?

pigletpoo

Reaction score
Hi all, its been a while since I was last here!
But I have forgotten everything about my last pregnancy, except I remember getting some weird symptons from as early as 2dpo. Has anyone else had any sympoms so early that resulted in a BFP? And is so, what?
Thanks!

:wave:

From what I can remember (this was back in 07) at about 5dpo my boobs grew loads and went very sore and very very heavy. I had nausea alot of the time and kept going really really dizzy. I was drinking loads and peeing more (but that could be because I was drinking more :)) and had lots of wind :oops: The main thing I remember when I think back to it was I could not sleep on my stomach at all it was soooo uncomfortable.

I got my bfp 10 dpo

Good Luck :pray: :hug:

Hiya hun, its been a long time and I've asked several times if anyone knew where you were. Hows things? You trying for number 2 now?
I'm pregnant with number 2 now (planned) and had symptoms from 3dpo. Got my BFP at 12dpo I think :hug: :hug:

Hey Snuggle - congrats!
I'm sort of half heartedly (if there is such a thing) trying for number 2.
Part of me is a bit scared! Thomas is such a rascel!
But I've been charting on Fertility friend a bit, and I think we BD the night before and on the day of Ovulation. But I'm not showing any signs, where as last time I remeber having burning nipples and pins and needles in my lips from 2dpo and I just kinda knew. But nothing yet. But I am only 3dpo! lol.

What signs did you get so early? And how is your little one?

And Thanks A&J. I have been drinking and peeing lots today, and farting a lot - lol. Charming.

I always know when i am pg because i nee to constant wee all the time
also get tired really early :hug:

I just got my BFP (no idea how many DPO but I'm due in 2 days and am 4 weeks today) and I have had symptoms for about a week/5 days.

Backache was the main one this time around - lower back just feeling really achey
Nausea but not enough that I was convinced it wasn't my head messing with me
Cramps - mild but different to AF
Constipation one day, diarrhoea the next (I know I'm a weirdo)
That dizziness/lightheadedness where you get headrushed just from sitting down.
Over the last couple of days I have had a lot of spots on my face.
That weird kind of full/stretchy feeling in my lower abdomen. I can't work out whether I'm bloated or just not bothering to hold it in any more :lol:

Hope this helps. I became rather obsessed with every little twinge :lol:

Buddabun

Is your back ache constant? I've had one in my lower back since Monday and its a really nagging pain that won't go away... at all!

I am starting to think I have a kidney infection! I did a test this morning and it was a BFN - not sure when I'm due tho - I'm on CD29 - also not sure when I ovulated but we BD'd lots throughout the month!

I'm really hoping I am pg otherwise I have something else wrong with me!!

ive had serious lower back ache for the last week but its probably due to carrying summer around all day - she is a clingy monkey at the mo :lol:

Hi Pigletpoo :wave: :wave:

How are you doing? Like Snuggle, I remember you from when we were pregnant together. I'm not thinking about number 2 just yet though!

I 'just knew' before I got my BFP. I did have fuller boobs and AF style cramps from about 4dpo I think. I got my BFP at 10dpo.

I hope you get the result you want.

K.xx

Hey Congrats Buddabun - missed your BFP :think: woohoo way to go :dance:

I had sore boobs 6 dpo with my first peeing loads from about 7/8 dpo and emotional wreck too.

Thats why I am guessing I am not preggers this month non of those symptoms.

Good luck

:D Thanks Sahara...

Charlie I have had almost constant lower back ache for a week or so now. It's like i just need a massage and it only quits when I'm on bed or have been lying down for a while. About 30mins after getting up in the morning it starts again so yes, pretty much constant!

hello, stranger! :wink: welcome back! :wave: :hug:

i too have just ovulated recently (think i am 4dpo) and i am driving myself crazy with symptom spotting! LOL and i'm not even supposed to be ttc yet! i didnt even have sex on ovulation day (i'm sposed to be avoiding pregnancy lol long story) but i am still *hoping* my boyf has really long-lived sperm and some clung on for 2 days hehee! i want a bfp! :lol:

ooh how exciting hope we both get one and we can be pg buddies again! :D gosh theres quite a few of us pg buddies from last time either newly pg or ttc! what we like ay lol!

pigletpoo said:
Hi all, its been a while since I was last here!
But I have forgotten everything about my last pregnancy, except I remember getting some weird symptons from as early as 2dpo. Has anyone else had any sympoms so early that resulted in a BFP? And is so, what?
Thanks!

:wave:

Hi, Im just wondering if you was the lady who was terrified of giving birth???

Goodness me! Loads of familiar people on here!!

Yes i am the lady who was terrified of giving birth, and had to fight like crazy for them to give me a c section! LOL. It was ok really. I should get one automatically next time i think - i hope!!

I swore, no more kids as I hated being pregnant. But I think Thomas would love a little bro or sis to play with. And I'm going to be 30 this year :(

So we will see what happens, my temps have dropped low aleady - not sure what that means. I can see I'm going to be paranoid now for a while! LOL
Only 4 dpo - I'd forgotten how long this bit goes on for....

Piglet xx

pigletpoo said:
Goodness me! Loads of familiar people on here!!

Yes i am the lady who was terrified of giving birth, and had to fight like crazy for them to give me a c section! LOL. It was ok really. I should get one automatically next time i think - i hope!!

I swore, no more kids as I hated being pregnant. But I think Thomas would love a little bro or sis to play with. And I'm going to be 30 this year :(

So we will see what happens, my temps have dropped low aleady - not sure what that means. I can see I'm going to be paranoid now for a while! LOL
Only 4 dpo - I'd forgotten how long this bit goes on for....

Piglet xx

Oh hiya welcome back :cheer:

Its funny isnt it how you change your mind. I was adamant that I would not have anymore, I also hated pregnancy!!! Ive been trying for baby no 2 for one whole bloody year. Im hoping it will happen soon as Im 35 next month!!

Best of luck and I hope you get a BFP this month. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back