Very.co.uk

evie_smith

Reaction score
Had anyone ordered from there before? How was your delivery and products? My first delivery on 2 items is late I marked deliver by 12 midday and its not here at 13:11! Quite miffed - if I had work I would have missed the packages - if they come today lol! It said loaded into can this morning both of them around 8:30 - 9 so surely should be here by now?!

I just called them after a call from my mother who said I should and they have refunded me all of my delivery and 10% difference so £23 refunded to account - packages still on their way so just waiting for them now x

I hate very sorry to say

All their clothes are on littlewoods by the way as them, next and little woods are.all shop direct.

Very overcharged me and delivery were always late and I found offer low quality clothes nothing I had lasted me past a year without going mishapen or pulled

Littlewoods are more reliable and interst free

Be AWARE very charge you 49% apr to have a credit account

Laughable

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

Very have taken over littlewoods Hun it's 44%apr if it takes you longer than 3 months to pay off but if you pay it in 3 months you have no added interest xx

It's not clothes I've really ordered I've only got 1 jumper coming and that's just to last me this winter really as I bought it a bigger size for bump the rest I have ordered is a bed and shoe rack, pillows as bed clothes - our bed clothes have a hole in them! Lol!!!

Delivery still haven't come tho! So not happy I have to say. Got to get my belle from school in a bit and that normally takes 30-45 mins I bet it will arrive when I'm out - I will go mad lol!!!!

Delivery came around 4:20 ish !! You were right - delivery very rubbish! But on the upside - I don't have to wait in tomorrow :) which is good as I'm out and in all day lol!
I'm 50/50 about their products my jumper is lovely - really thick and long which is what I wanted - on the other hand! My shoe rack one of the plastic clips to fix it together was misshaped and took me ages to bend it back to fix it together but it's all fitted now and up and much bette having the shoes in one place rather than spread around the house xx

No they haven't littlewoods and very are subsidarys of shop direct love

http://www.littlewoods.com

They are merely trading as very/lwoods with the difference that little woods is interest free and free postage also to various places

Have a look as.most if not all verys stock.is here with more choice and easier payment options

All together a better catalogue

44, 49% whatever lol its all too much!

Pay in 3.with very is interest free aye

I had catalogues for years ;)

Oh right it was my mum that told me they were taking over. I'm planning to pay off in 3 months lol! I don't want the 44% littlewoods won't give me credit?!

Omg I just tried again with littlewoods and they accepted me! It's only 20 weeks with 0% interest then it's 49.9% just going to have a look now as very only had one pair of maternity jeans and no size guide for that make lol

Lol have you loooked on the site

Interest free for 12 to 36 months dependant on status ( I had an account 4 year and never paid interst)

If you are credit checked and not eligable.for the offer you always get 12 month min a interst free ( as a new client ) interest after that is 34%

Spread the cost with affordable payments

Your account is to be used to buy products and services from us, or other businesses we deal with, through our catalogues and websites.By adding any purchase to your account you can spread the cost over 20 weeks interest free.We also offer longer payment terms, from 24 weeks to 364 weeks on selected items and transactions to make the payments for larger purchases more affordable. These longer payment terms can either be interest free or interest bearing. We will advise you at the time of purchase.

Heres the link for those interested
http://www.littlewoods.com/mobile/help/en/privacy-terms.page

They really are a decent catalogue

Everything on the site is exactly the same as very every last product and what's low stock ext . Can you help me I want the maternity jeans - there is only one pair and I have no idea how to size up - help!!!! Please :flower: xxx

Had a look and maternity is all in inches wtf? As if a pregnant lady stays the same size

Ill have a look at work as I did dl all the size guides

You got a tape measure as I reckon you will need it for their maternity range :lol:

Some stuff here is European branded so sizes are a bit gay just remember a 38 is a 14 thereabouts in euro size and it goess up in 2's after that so 40 is a 16 etc

The biggest maternity size is like a 34 tho! Lol I'm not that small!!!- at all Aha!
Yea I got a tape measure bab :) I just can't figure it out lol x

I have used Very a couple of times. Brought a laptop on buy now pay later. Paid that off now interest free. Brought a washing machine on buy now pay later and just got 4 months to pay it off left before getting any interest on it.

I wouldn't buy clothes on very. However, ordered my oh a london 2012 shirt and its really lovely.

Had a few little bits from them like a new camera and other bits under £100. Paying over 3 months. Always no problems and interest free. However they do slightly overcharge for some items.

Delivery has been fine always x

I have only shopped once with Very and never again! Too long a story to go into details but I found them extremely rude, delivery was a couple of DAYS late despite me paying extra for quick delivery and they charged me for missing a payment even though I paid early! :wall: Found them too much hassle and so closed my account as soon as I paid for my items. Would never use them again or recommend them but I know not everyone has the same experience as others so I guess it might be hit and miss.

i hate very!! hate hate hate hate them!!
there soo rude on the phone!
or they put the phone down on me!

i ordered some stuff and it didnt fit so i arranged for them to pick it up as i was recovering from surgery and cant walk far at all!

7 failed attempts it took them to come and pick up my stuff
and they refused to take both of them saying they only take one at a time!
i said very never ever does this and theyve always taken 2 !
so off he went with only 1

after ringing them they put phone down.
i rang them and said i dont no what is it the bag they left can you come pick it up again.
and they said i need to open to bag and tell them..
so i did that..

they did turn up!
i rang very again and the lady was soo rude
saying shes has enough and that shes worked at very for 10 years and she hates the customers!
and why cant i go down and take it to post office. i said im on crutches and cant walk and cant carry anything.
she said why cant i get someone else to do it.
i said no.
then she said am i sure they haevnt come and ive just missed them!
i am in the house all day every say cos i cant walk!!!!!

this happend another 5 times!!!!

after 12 times they came out and picked it up!

hmphhh rant over!
but yeah
dont use them!

Wow that's awful! I've ordered loads from them since this first post and had a problem more with their delivery company than them. The delivery company is really lazy a few times I've been in and "been out" so package not delivered. But when calling very they have always been really polite and said sorry and refunded delivery charges. Yodel however that deliver for them are so lazy! They never put a red card through the door so it's hard to re arrange delivery!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back