Bloody BountyPortrait

K&A

Reaction score
bare with me long rant alert!!

ok so i ordered my pics in hospital costing £70 got home.. 1 week later it was delivered.

then i saw a necklace on there and wanted to buy it for my mum.. So i ordered it costing £40- it was for xmas. I ordered it on the 13/12/10. It stated on their website that if your order was placed before 16/12/10 then it would be delivered before xmas. So that's what i expected. Then on the 22/12/10 it still hadn't arrived and i was worried. Last xmas pressie i was waiting for so i called them to be told they had to call where it was been made and they'd call me back so i waited all day and didn't receive a call. So i called them midday 23/12/10 to be told it hadn't even been made :( i was sooo upset and angry. NO present for my mum on xmas day. They gave me £10 back. I told them to keep it but they refunded it anyway. I was told it would be made after xmas then be delivered asap.

so xmas and new year went by. I waited until the 5/01/11. I had no confirmation email at this point. But they took the money straight away on the 13/12/10. So i called them and was told it had been dispatched on the 4/01/11. And it would be delivered in 5 working days. As it also states on their website. So i waited 7 working days just to make sure but nothing.. So i called them AGAIN (phone bill sky high) to be told i have to wait 15 working days and that their website was wrong!! Confusing!! So i waited 15 working days and still NOTHING!!

so i called them AGAIN!!!!! To be told oh well its got lost we'll send an insurance form for you to fill in then send back then we'll make another one and send it again.

its so ridiculous. So much hassle. I deserve better. I was never once rude to them on the phone.

plus one 1st class stamp would not get that posted so i think i may call them and say the next one i want special delivery or next day.

and the last point. There's a necklace with my sons picture in floating around out there. So terrible they send pictures of children by a stamp!!

anyone experienced any problems??? So sorry for long rant

kylie x

I didn't have any bounty pictures taken as the women in my hospital wasn't very pleasant! hope you get it sorted soon Hun xx

I didn't have any done either, she literally pounced on me as soon as I was on the ward and was very politely told to go away and leave me alone lol!

It's rubbish you're being messed around so badly, definitely lodge a complaint!

its gone to far. Ive sent 3 emails complaining and not one have been answered. Im gonna go to watchdog and trading standards x

nobody took photos in the hospital i was in. sounds auful what you have gone through, hope it gets sorted soon x

My bounty photo payment was never recieved, so i paid again, the shipping time guarentee they gave wasnt fulfilled and i moved abroad, i emailed them, stupid people cant read ended 3 emails before they realised the stuff hadnt arrived and i was now abroad, but finally got it, they resent it free of charge to the middle east, but when it got here there was only 1 wallet card instead of 5.. i gave up.

I had several problems with mine, mainly with the spelling of my daughters name.
I was constantly on the phone to them, wouldn't have bothered if I didnt spend so much money.
And the third time they sent a pack out there was missing bits.

I finally got it sorted but its something you could do without when you have just had a baby.
Hopefully it works out that you recieve 2 (the first one they sent out and the new one, especially as you dont want just anyone getting hold of your precious picture/memories). All the best hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back