• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

valentins night....what are you doing?

rhian85

Reaction score
what are we all doing for valentines night?? if anything?? :hug: :hug: :hug:

We will be in Birmingham on my boat (Going up Friday-Sunday) Will probably go out for a meal somewhere but nice an early as we will have madame in tow. Never had a romantic meal with a 1yr oldlaughing and throwing food everywhere - Should be intetesting! :rotfl:

Not going out as we are skint :shakehead: Going to cook him a meal and if he's lucky, I might let him look at my body before I get dressed into my jim jams :lol: :dance:

im going to the pub while OH stays in and looks after the kids.... :oops: Bless him, he says he doesnt mind!! :lol:

My mums got Dan so we have a night to ourselves. Looking forward to sleeping in thats for sure!
We were going to go out for dinner and the pub but would end up costing too much so we're staying in now. Maybe pop out for a few quick drinks, back home for dinner and some cuddles!

It was a surprise, but seein as everythin else spoiled it :lol:... taking Bee away for weekend to stay in the turret suite at Atholl Palace in Pitlochry :D

Craig said:
It was a surprise, but seein as everythin else spoiled it :lol:... taking Bee away for weekend to stay in the turret suite at Atholl Palace in Pitlochry :D

Go away you! Your too nice to be male!

:lol:

nowt really SIL is up visiting and it's DH's birthday on the 23rd so just gonna spend it with family :roll: never mind might give him a liitle bedroom fun if he's lucky :wink:

We're actually bucking the trend and going out for lunch instead of dinner since V-Day is on a Saturday this year. That way we'll get a cheaper meal and hopefully avoid the crowds as well! Then we'll cook a nice chicken roast with some cheesy mash, corn pudding, steamed broccoli and butternut squash, maybe watch a movie and then have a bit of 'us time' in the bedroom. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back