Urine infection?

Galaxyblue

Reaction score
I'm 5+3 today...

I've been waking up in the night to have a wee every night but I don't flush the chain so as not to disturb DD.

This morning when I got up and went for a wee the water in the toilet looked a really reddy colour!!!

So I went for a wee, and wiped, all clear!

I phoned my hubs and asked if he had been for a wee in there before he left and he said he had and obviously hadn't flushed the chain...

I phoned the docs and explained what had happened and they said to come down and bring a urine sample.

So I did, but my pee is as clear as could be, although the doc said it's not crystal clear.

They have sent the sample away for testing and I won't know until tomorrow afternoon.

I'm on knicker watch and that is all fine, and everytime I wipe it's clear.

I had pumpkin, sweet potato and red pepper organic soup for lunch yesterday - I am wondering if it's that (although as it's organic it doesn't have any added dyes).

My husband said he has been for a wee too and his is clear...

I do also have a back ache but thats been going on for weeks.

Any ideas?

xxx

i didnt want to read and run so I thought id just write a little post. This is going to sound weird but have you eaten Sugar Puffs then been to the loo and your wee smells like it?? I hope thats not just me lol But maybe its something to do with that and the food you ate? I would have thought the first sign of urine infection would be painful peeing but im not too sure. I know back ache can be related to all the stretching going on as I suffered back pain early on and im now 11 weeks 3 days with a healthy baby *fingers crossed & touch wood!*

I think everyone is different and hope it may have been the food you have eaten. Fingers crossed and touching wood that you'll have positive results
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for taking the time to reply. My husband now thinks it's him but for the sake of giving too much information when its a really yucky subject I won't bore you with it.

My pee has been fine all day but I'll phone the docs tomorrow just to be on the safe side.

Never had sugar puffs by the way but someone else mentioned that to me, strange huh!!!

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back