Urgh...Were is Af when you want her??

Emma.b

Reaction score
As you all now i went to see the consultant on friday, he wants me to have cd20 bloods done for the next 3 months. And keep a diary of my cycle.

I'm all eger and rearing to get started but Af has decided she's gonna be a pain in the butt i think and not show her ugly face :roll:

Keep getting a few niggling pains, but nothing to say she is starting any time soon. Usually get sore achey boobs for about a week before and a few days into Af but so far my boobs feel fine :sad:

I'm now 3 days late. Even had sex yesterday, ususally if im late sex starts it off, but nope nothing.

Last night i went to the toilet for a pee and when i wiped there was what looked like egg white mucus mixed in with small amounts of old blood (TMI sorry ladies).

I've done a pregnancy test yesterday morning, it wasn't with fmu as i forgot, so did it an hour or 2 later and had only had a cup of tea. It was negative.

Why is everything got to be so difficult!! And what the heck is going on with my missing Af?!?

Oh hon I had this last month and nearly drove myself crazy. Have you done a FRER? They are much more sensitive. It is unfortunately a waiting game. Have you done a test today? Fx for you xxx

Hey how are you this morning?

No haven't done another test, not because I didn't want to but because I've ran out of tests! LOl if theres no sign of her tomorrow I'll do another then.

Also, and I'm gonna sound dumb now, but what is FRER?

x x x

I am good thanks hon enjoying the sun with a cup of tea :)

A FRER is a test called first response earky result and it can pick up a positive result 4-5 days before your missed period. They are very sensitive and more accurate. I would buy one of these so you know either way. If you were pregnant you are more likely to get a positive now than with a digi for example.

Go buy one so you know xxx

Gizzy xxx

Sun?! I'm so jealous, we've had rain for the past week!

There's no need to a test now, she's showed her ugly face about an hour ago give or take. And for the first time in ages I'm not pee'd off about it. Just rearing to get going, not that I can do much other than put pen to paper. :)

Thanks for letting me know about the FRER I've actually used 1 a few cycles back when I'd stupidly convinced myself that I could be pregnant...I just use the cheapies now, so if I get an urge to poas its not so expensive! lol

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back