is this af?

nicky1987

Reaction score
Hi girls sorry about my panicky post earlier that didnt really say much other than help im bleeding!

Just want a bit of advice if possible - does anyone know if a hycosy scan can cause af to arrive (even if you have irregular periods) i had my scan tuesday had a little spotting tuesday night but then nothing at all yesterday or this morning. Then at about 1pm today i just started bleading quite heavily. I woud have thought that if it was just spotting from the scan i would have had something yesterday. I wish there was someway i could tell if it is af or not!!

What do you girls think? Should i ring my gp tomorrow and see what he says? Or should i count this as af? x

I have no idea if a hycosy can cause bleeding , i just didnt want to read and ignore, i'd prob ask a doctor if it can if it was me x x

Hon I think a hycosy can cause bleeding. If you are not due on then I would assume it is the hycosy xxx

ive decided its 90% likely its af. hycosy should only cause bleeding within the first 24 hours which it didnt do. but i had all symptoms of af last week and my lower back is aching. so im pretty sure it is af! whch means this cycle is only in the double figures not the triple figures :) x

I think its AF cause you were moaning to me last week that you thought you were going to come on before your scan, and were worried you wouln't be able to have it... maybe the scan has just sped things up a bit? :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back