Urgent - Reported Missing

Becs

Reaction score
ROUND YELLOW THING USUALLY FLOATS AROUND IN THE SKY

ANSWERS TO THE NAME ''SUN''

IF YOU SEE HIM TELL HIM IT'S F***ING JULY

apparently the missing person descirbed has only been seen for 2 weeks this year and apparently will not be found again, fooking great :x

hehe!! I posted this the other day - great minds Becs!!

I want the sun back!!! I HATE the cold!!! Especially want the sun for the 14th as thats Arianna's birthday party and it's supposed to be a BBQ and I can't fit 30people and 10kids in my house if it rains!!
My hubby says he's gonna get a tent from the army if it rains!!

the last few days have been nice here, and the sun was spotted this morning too. It seems to have went back into hiding just now. It's not been cold at all here though, it's been really clammy

We need a good batter of thunder to clear the air here.

:rotfl: i want the sun bk too. aint goin on hols this yr so cus of dun with a nice summer. :?

you can guarentee wen i go away next yr we will have hottest smmer ever. takes the p**s lol.

xxxxx

Becks&Riley said:
tbh i like it cold better than bein 2 hot init

I'm the same as you becks. My OH thinks I'm a freak because I like winter better than summer :lol:

DONT PANIC EVERYONE
i am happy to announce that the sun will be re-appering for 2 weeks from the 21st of july
to sarah and Braydon being out the country and there is always a heat wave

skairdykat said:
Becks&Riley said:
tbh i like it cold better than bein 2 hot init

I'm the same as you becks. My OH thinks I'm a freak because I like winter better than summer :lol:
winter is amazing
xmas my birthday and ilove them frosty mornings when the air comes out when u breath

n no silly slags parading round half naked

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back