upset

dina.marie

Reaction score
so nothing new im feeling quite upset today. i always find things harder when i get near testing and get a BFN. i was devasted last month when AF arrived, i was so upset i had to take the day off work and spent it in bed crying. im 9dpo and stupidly POAS and suprise suprise i got a BFN. i know everyones saying its prob too early, but i think im out again for this month. this will be my 4th unsuccessful cycle ttc since losing bean. i caught bean on the first month, why is it taking so bloody long this time. id be nearly 6 months pregnant now. fucking hell. 6 months!!!! i just cant get it out of my head. want to go to bed and cry again. there are pregannt people everywhere i go and i just want to be one of them sooo badly it hurts. im starting to feel resentful in the TTC section now when ladies are getting there BFPs. i cant help but feel overwhelmingly jelous.

i just want my baby back. :cry:

Oh hun I really know how you feel, every month that passed after losing our LO killed me and it was worse because so many people seemed to be pg at the time too.

I won't tell you it's too early to test - you know the facts but please don't get too upset - sometimes things take time. It was 5 months before I got my bfp after losing our LO and that was hard because like you we had conceived within a month of
trying previously.

I know it's hard and there's not much that can change that - but there is hope, don't give up, your bfp is waiting for for you. :hug:

I know how you feel, I also conceived the first month we tried properly but it's now been 8 months since the m/c and I should be pushing a pram by now. Strangely enough it's gotten easier since I got past the due date, don't know why, maybe because I wouldn't have been pregnant now anyway so the bumps aren't upsetting me as much.

:hug: :hug: :hug: It will get a little easier :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back