Updated scan

Josephine_Beth

Reaction score
Well ladies,

I went again today for another scan to check junior’s kidneys and vessel cords. This time he was a better boy, stayed still long enough to have the exam done. So this is a clearer picture I have but to get one that you can see everything, I’d have to go private;

47864updatedscan.JPG

Incase it doesn't show below, here is a link;

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b384/BlueAngel82/updatedscan.jpg

Junior is big for his age, the doctor says that there is a possibility I will have to be induced 3 – 4 weeks before my due date as he maybe too big to give birth to, and apparently they try and avoid C sections out here.

I know it’s early to discuss but I don’t know how these things go about, I’m taking the baby is big because myself and the father are tall (both 5”10) and both sides of our family are 6ft or over. The baby is 100% healthy, so is there any need to worry or is this being done to save myself from more complication at birth and more pain and to save the baby from shock?

p.s. before I'm told, ask you doctor, they neever tell me anything, they say one line and that's it!

To be honest I am not keen on a C section, the scar, not being able to experience birth etc. Aslong as I receive the right treatment and care and my baby does and he is healthy then I do not hve a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back