** Update **

Nicola

Reaction score
Just a quick update, I'm moving house tomorrow/Saturday so am not going to be on the forum for a good 2-3 weeks I'd imagine as the internet will go off at some time tomorrow and we have to have the phone line active at the new place at least 7 days before we can have broadband installed again...even then it takes another 7-14 days for BT to prepare the line and get things up and running again....so I shan't be online from tomorrow lunchtime-ish!!

I have text buddies though so you'll get updates from them I'm sure, LO is due on the 8th so hoping for today or after the weekend. Knowing my luck that means he'll decide to appear the second the removals van shows up!! :rotfl:

So just to wish everyone due this month the best of luck I'm sure everything will go well for you all, hope to come back to lots of birth stories!!

xx

Good luck with the move - you are brave !

More importantly - good luck with the baby :hug:

good luck,hopefully you will have had LO by the time you are back on here!! :hug:

:cheer: so by the time you come back , you could have good news for us.. lets hope so nicola anyway..

good luck with the move and hope all goes ok for you.. take care and dont be doing to much :hug:

Good luck with moving and having your baby :)
take care wont you,
dont get too stressed with stuff :hug: :hug:

Best of luck Nic and hope you get the birth you want babe :hug:

Good luck!! :hug:

I am sure everything will be fine and let us know as soon as you can about your new bubba and your new house :cheer:

Very best wishes with the move Nicola :cheer: Hope it all goes smoothly and without incident :hug:

And many, many best wishes for the safe arrival of your LO too :hug: :cheer: :hug: Hope you get to take it easy and really looking forward to hearing all your news when you return, with pics too I hope :D

:hug: BIG hugs :hug:

yea probably will come when the removal men come lol be typical :)

goodluck should have mine by then :)

cant wait to read your birth story and see pics when your able to get back on :)

Good luck with move hun and hope to speak to you soon.

xxxx

Very best of luck with the birth of your son Nicola I am looking forward to hearing how you get on.

Hope the move goes well too.

Hope the move goes smoothly Nicola - make sure you don't overdo it though! Hope you don't have long to wait for LO to arrive and I really wish you all the best for the delivery and hope you get the one you want. Look forward to hearing some news from your text buddies soon, and reading all about it when you get back online xx :hug:

Good luck with the move Nicola. I hope everything goes well for you and you can settle in quickly.

As you'll be offline for a while I'll also send good luck wishes in case your LO arrives. I'll be checking the arrivals threads to see if there's any news :D

:hug:

Thanks ladies, my text buddies are Valentine & TangerineDream so you'll hear from one of them I'm sure!! I've promised to keep them both posted regarding the move and LO's arrival...just praying arrival isn't in the removals van!! :rotfl:

Pictures and full update when I get back online again xx

Good lord nicola thats cutting it fine! your moving and having a home birth! I hope it all goes ok thiugh and the best ofr luck to you and little man

I'll be fine I'm sure, completely organised with a huge bag of old towels, sheets and plastic protectors etc and a team of decorators and carpet fitters coming in, the whole house will be done in a week (minus outbuildings etc) so baby just needs to hold on till his EDD and things will be perfect!! :D I'll have at least one 'nice' room if I go into labour earlier than EDD though.

Good luck with the move and final weeks of pregnancy.

does this mean that you've got to do the nursery again????

Best of luck with the move and the birth, look forward to hearing all about it :cheer:

tuck said:
does this mean that you've got to do the nursery again????

Yes :roll:
Nevermind, all for the greater good, the house never came up untill I was 30 weeks pregnant, nothing was final untill I was 35 weeks, I'm now 39+2 and up at 5.30am so I'm showered/dressed before removals etc show up!! Anyway it will all get done I'm sure.

Thanks for the well wishes ladies. For all that I can get online just now (it's still so early) I don't know if I will be able to later so lots of luck to everyone expecting, can't wait to come back in a few weeks and see lots of birth announcements and baby photo's!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back